State Court Solicitor
- No hearings are held on the court date on your citation. Notify the court at least ten (10) days prior to the court date if you wish to contest the citation.
- Personal checks are not accepted.
- Not all citations require a court appearance.
- If you receive more than one citation on the same date and time, both have to be paid at the same time.
- If your citation is payable, the court date on the ticket is the day that it is due.
- If you received a citation from the Georgia Department of Public Safety, leave off the (E) and the first (0) of your citation number when entering it.
- Please sign the back of your citation and return it with your payment.
- Please make your money orders and/or cashier's checks payable to Bibb County State Court.
- Our mailing address is:
Bibb County Courthouse
601 Mulberry St.
Macon, GA 31210
- Please be aware that no conformation is given after payment.
- If you do not see your citation fine, please call our office at (478) 621 - 6572.